Convert Sage 50 To Quickbooks Enterprise
QuickBooks conversion tool, a free software provided by Intuit, can be used to convert Sage 50 company file to QuickBooks enterprise file. Without this conversion process, you cannot import the database into your new accounting software. Although it is the best solution available for people who are switching accounting software, it cannot convert all your accounting data. IsOpenToday experts guide, you’ll find more information on how to use this tool for your purposes.Also you can follow this guide for Sage 50 To QuickBooks Desktop conversion step by step .
Tools For Converting Sage 50 Data Into QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
QuickBooks Conversion Tool
QuickBooks conversion tool by Intuit is a light software that can run on most systems. However, before installing it, you should go through the minimum system requirements to run this tool. Get in touch with QuickBooks Technical Support team to know if you use per-installed old conversion tool or not .
QuickBooks Conversion Tool System Requirements
Every software has some minimum requirements that your system needs to run it. Below, you can find the minimum system requirements for the QuickBooks conversion tool.
- Windows 8 or above for operating system
- QuickBooks Enterprise 2018 or higher
- Intel Pentium II with speed 500MHz, or above
- Minimum Ram of 512MB
- Free Hard Disk Space of 2.5GB or more
- .NET Framework v2.0 or above (From Microsoft)
- 2013 or above version of Sage 50.
Note: .NET Framework is provided for free by Microsoft. You can download and install its latest version from their website. Get in touch with Peachtree Support Number about .NET frameworks errors and issue s.
While the QuickBooks conversion tool is the best option available, it cannot transfer all of your accounting data, for instance:
- Payroll Transactions
- PII (Personal Identifiable Information) of Employees
- Wages and Deduction of Employees
- Items and Lists used for calculating paychecks
- Information about Fixed Assets
No need to search else where about Peachtree To QuickBooks Conversion because IsOpenToday guide give the answer of each single question .
Still, this software will transfer most of your accounting data, especially the most essential ones. The list of items that will be included in the converted file include, but aren’t limited to:
- Balance of Accounts
- Lists including accounts, employees, items, customers, and vendors
- Transactions related to Vendors and Customers
- Payroll General Ledger
- Personally identifiable information of Employees
Note: The US version of Sage 50 will convert to the US version of QuickBooks Enterprise. Once you’ve made this conversion, you can convert the company file to a specific version of QuickBooks. Consult with experts on QuickBooks Enterprise Help desk to know about specific QB edition conversion .
The conversion tool simplifies the entire method of converting the company file. However, you still need to go through the prerequisites and set up both QuickBooks Enterprise and Sage 50 for file conversion.
Migrating Sage 50 Company File & Data Into QB Enterprise Solution
The prerequisites that you must abide by are mentioned below:
- Both Sage 50 and QuickBooks Enterprise must be installed on the system on which the conversion will be performed.
- Sage 50 company database should be stored on the local hard drive instead of a network or server.
- Creating a backup of the Sage 50 company file is highly recommended.
These prerequisites are important to ensure the successful conversion of the company file. You don’t need to create a backup of the database, but our experts recommend it because there have been cases in which the company file got damaged.
Setting up Sage 50 for Conversion of Company Database
Now you can launch Sage 50 and sign into an account with administrative privileges. Without administrative access, you won’t be able to configure the software for the conversion process.
Transfer Sage 50 Accounting Software Into QuickBooks Enterprise
The steps to set up Sage 50 for the conversion process are provided below:
- Once you’ve logged into Sage 50, select the company file you want to convert.
- Go to the main menu and select Maintain
- Select Users
- Click on Setup Security
- Click on Data Access/Crystal Reports tab
- Mark the checkmark against ‘With the following login information’
- Hit Change
- Select Set a password.
- Type in a Password and Hit ok.
Note down the password because you’ll need it during the conversion process. You’ll have to enter this password into the QuickBooks conversion tool to authorize the conversion of the accounting data.
Step By Step Conversion Process Sage 50 Accounting To QuickBooks Enterprise
After setting up Sage 50, all that’s left is the conversion process itself. You can find the steps to convert your Sage 50 company file to QuickBooks enterprise below:
- Click on this link to download QuickBooks conversion tool.
- Double click on the downloaded file to launch the executable
- Click on Browse and select the Sage 50 file for conversion.
- Enter password for the Sage 50 company file.
- Select your version of QuickBooks Enterprise from the provided options.
- Fill in the name for the converted company file
- Select Browse and choose the location where the converted file is to be stored.
- Hit Convert File
- QuickBooks Application Certificate window will appear. Select Yes for each option
- Hit Continue
- After the conversion is finished, you’ll get a confirmation message of your screen. Hit Ok.
The conversion process can take up to 72 hours, so you’re in for a marathon. Make sure your system is plugged in so that the conversion process isn’t stopped by power failure.
There are times when the conversion process can fail; however, you’ll get a complete list of the items that weren’t included in the new company file. This list can be accessed by following the steps provided below:
- Open File Explorer
- Locate the converted company file. The default location is the My Documents folder.
- Double click on the ‘Failed Transaction Log’
The Failed Transaction log will contain the list of all the data which the tool couldn’t convert. You can either run the conversion tool once again or enter the data manually.
Help Sage 50 To QB Enterprise Conversion Failed
Since the conversion tool is absolutely free, you don’t need to pay for another software for converting your data. Also, you can use the same tool to convert files from other accounting software to one that can be run in QuickBooks. To know more, or for help with the conversion process, you can reach out to our experts at toll free number ✆ 1-800-574-6305 (Toll Free.)