Cancel QuickBooks Payroll Service Subscription
“Canceling thing does not mean the thing is worthless; rather, each thing does not cover your frequent requirement” sometimes, various scenarios occur, which make you decide on canceling Subscriptions of products you are using. There can be several reasons for this action. For instance, you are closing business, and there is no need to pay your employees, or the current software might not meet your business requirement. However, every tool doesn’t suit the business needs; you can switch appropriate payroll products available. In this article, let’s explore the steps of how to cancel the QuickBooks Payroll Subscription. If you want to upgrade or downgrade subscription besides cancellation need to dial QuickBooks Help Desk Number to know the process .
Preparation QB Payroll Subscription Cancellation
Things need to do before beginning the cancel process:
Ensure the following things you have done before canceling the Payroll Subscription:
- Taken print copy of all essential reports
- Filled entire due quarterly forms
- Paid outstanding tax deposits if any
Once you cancel the payroll subscription, you can access the information for six months after the tax year ending in which the detailed data was gathered. However, it would help if you made your specific arrangements for retrieving data after that duration.
Do you want to Stop or Cancel Intuit Payroll Service then you have to follow these steps .
How to Cancel QuickBooks Payroll Subscription?
Here is the list of steps you need to follow to cancel QuickBooks Payroll subscription accurately:
Step 1-Ensure you are company administrator:
Verify you have administrator rights whether you are login as an administrator mode. Follow the steps to confirm:
- Locate Settings option
- Below your Company tab, choose Manage Users
- Search your user name to check whether you are Admin. It is specified in the User Type column.
Step 2- Complete the final operations in Payroll:
This process includes completing the remaining outstanding taskslike processing last payrolls, print copy of mandatory payroll reports; pay any due tax deposits, distinguished quarterly or annual forms, etc.
Step 3- Select your payroll service and version:
Here are the steps to view the version of QuickBooks Online Payroll:
- Login to QuickBooks Online
- Locate Settings option and discover Account and Settings
- Choose Billing Subscription, and then Click on Payroll.
- Pick Plan details to view the payroll plan you are accessing.
Step 4-Start canceling your payroll service:
As you are login into Company file, follow the below steps:
- Locate Settings option
- Click the Account and Settings tab
- Hit Billing Subscription
- Discover the Payroll tab and then Click Cancel
- Give a click Continue to Cancel
- A short description short survey will display on the screen, complete it, and then Choose Cancel Payroll Service.
Cancelling QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted Account
In QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted, you will be charged by intuit when you request W-2s or year-end filings.
You have to complete the Online Cancellation form for canceling the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted Service. Once filled the form, you will get a confirmation email within 2-3 business days.
Stop/Pause QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Subscription (Enhanced, Standard, or Basic)?
You can cancel the subscription with two methods through the intuit account and company file. However, the best method is to cancel the payroll service directly with the QuickBooks Desktop company file.
Cancel Through Company file:
Here are the steps:
- Discover the drop-down menu named Employee
- Choose My Payroll Service and then Click Account/Billing info
- Hit on Cancel Service
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel the payroll service
How to Cancel QuickBooks Payroll Via Intuit account?
You can cancel the payroll service online with an intuit account if you do not access QuickBooks Desktop Payroll. Here are the steps:
- Login into Intuit Account
- Discover Details below the Product & Services and click on it
- Hit on Cancel Service and follow the instruction displaying on the screen to complete the cancellation process.
Impact on Payroll Taxes after you cancel payroll Subscription:
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Assisted:
You can easily access copies of payroll tax returns with the Cancelled Client Payroll Tax Center until June of the year after the cancellation date. However, you will not get paper copies of these returns. Follow the below instructions to access the return information:
- Browse the payroll tax center website
- Write the Company’ EIN along with Payroll PIN
- Once login, you will view a link for online forms filed associated with the company. These are usually in PDF format you can easily save, print, or send an email
- In case you unable to discover the form in the Payroll Tax Center or EIN information or Payroll pin, then you have to request paper copies of your returns through completing the form named Tax Copy Request Form
How To Get Refund From Intuit Cancelled QB Payroll Account
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Enhanced, Standard or Basic Payroll:
If you subscribed for monthly payments, you can remove card or payment settings and you will not charge. If you paid for one year you can connect QuickBooks Payroll Support Number to know the status of refund if not received within 15 days after cancellation. You can access your payroll data even after canceling a subscription, but you can’t recreate the tax forms. Therefore it is recommended to save a copy of the mandatory tax form you e-filed or created.
Note: :If you realize you want to pay your employees at year-end, then reactivate your online payroll subscription.
Optimistically, the above guidance is enough to cancel a QuickBooks Payroll Subscription. Stay tuned with this website to know updated information on QuickBooks.
Below Are Other Subscription You Can Cancel Easily