How To Cancel QuickBooks Online [QBO] Account?
Sometimes we face scenarios that make us let things go no matter how good it is. There might be many reasons associated with canceling services. However, you have options of upgrade or downgrade. This article will explore the steps of How to Cancel QuickBooks Online (QBO) Account. You need to read the document carefully so as not to miss the essential information. If you’r limit exceeded then there is no need to cancel QBO , you can dial QuickBooks Support Number and ask for upgrade or for increase limit .
If you really want to QBO account cancellation then first find out which subscription you have then you can go for any option mentioned below to cancel QuickBooks Online account like free trial , paid version , QBO Ios APP, QBO Android APP etc .
QBO Subscription Cancellation Terms
Points need to know before canceling QBO Account:
- you can cancel the QuickBooks account through a web browser
- you have to sign-in into your QuickBooks Company file with admin access
- If you had made QuickBooks Subscription via an accountant, then it is recommended to contact him for a cancellation task
- If you made a payroll subscription, ensure that you complete entire e-payments and direct deposits associated with it
- If your account is on suspension mode, then you should re-subscribe to proceed with the cancellation of the QBO account
- verify you have taken the print copy of mandatory forms that are beneficial in future
- If you are using QuickBooks Online Payments, then you have to cancel the payments account independently
How to Cancel QBO Free Trial account?
Here are the steps used for canceling the Free Trial account:
- Ensure you are login QuickBooks through an admin mode
- Locate Settings option
- Click on Account and Settings
- Choose Billing & Subscription
- Hit on Cancel your trial
- Select the button which says continue to Cancel
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once done, click on Submit and Cancel Subscription.
- Hit on Got it option
Cancelling / Stop Paid QBO Account Subscription
How to cancel QuickBooks Online Account (For subscribed users)?
- Discover Setting and then choose Account and Settings
- Give a click on the Billing and Subscription option
- Locate the QuickBooks section and then select Cancel Online or Cancel Subscription
- Click on Continue to cancel, then choose the button named Continue to cancel again if required
- Follow the further steps mentioned on the screen
- Hit on Submit and Cancel Subscription
- Click Got it
- Once you completed the steps mentioned above successfully, you will receive a configuration mail regarding your canceled subscription.
In case your account is suspended, then you have to re-subscribe first before canceling.
You can delete your files if needed. However, for paid subscribers, their data remains saved for a year. They can come back and join where they left.
Cancellation QBO IOS APPs Subscription
How to cancel QuickBooks Online Account if subscription made through Mobile Applications?
The following are the canceling steps for the subscription made through iOS:
- Go to the settings on your iPad and choose iTunes and App Store.
- Choose your Apple ID and then select View Apple ID.
- Enter your credentials and tap on the Manage section
- Click on QuickBooks Online and turn off the automatic renewal.
- For Cancelling iPad Subscription through the laptop, here are the steps:
- Write iTunes on the system and click on Store.
- Sign in and hit on view my account
- Click Manage Subscription and then Select QuickBooks Online.
- Click on Off to cancel
Stop QBO Android Mobile APP Account
How to Cancel QBO account through Android phone:
Here are the instructions you need to follow:
- Open Google play store
- Tap the menu option and select My Apps
- Choose QuickBooks Online and then Hit on Cancel.
Note: Once you cancel the QBO account, you can still access your account before the next billing date. Moreover, you are permitted to monitor your data for six months.
Best Alternatives for Quickbooks Online
Hopefully, the above-steps instructed you how to cancel QuickBooks Online (QBO) Account. You got the confidence to start the cancel process by yourself if QuickBooks Online isn’t fit for your business requirement. However, you can use Sage 50; check it out today and be convinced of its astounding highlights and the extraordinary advantage it will bring to your business if you are looking for QBO to Sage accounting migration dial Sage 50 Support Phone Number the technicians will help for complete data conversion and setup . Also you can switch to any QuickBooks desktop edition with your existing data .
Below are QB Desktop edition you can try