HOW TO CANCEL MBI*PROBILLER.COM ACCOUNT AND APPLY FOR A REFUND
Probiller is a leading online payment gateway service that provides discrete billing for adult websites to keep your charges confidential. Probiller’s secure payments works on some of the world’s most innovative eCommerce websites and handle millions of transactions. MBI–Probiller service is usually used for making recurring payments to gamming or adult entertainment websites. The charges are shown as mbi probiller on the statement for the reason of anonymity and privacy and these charges normally pertain to a subscription to an adult-entertainment and other adult services website.
Please note that Cancelling Mbi*probiller.com subscriptions is different from canceling an account with Probiller.
Cancelling MBI*PROBILLER Subscription
If you want to cancel any subscription, you can earthier approach the original vendor from where the service was usually taken or you can dial ProBiller’s customer service number and request for the cancellation of subscription. The customer service advisor may be able to assist you in locating the original vendor and obtaining a refund if your subscription is eligible for it.
But canceling a Probiller Account altogether can be a daunting task. If you were unaware of the charges from Mbi*probiller.com, you should be aware that until you put a stop on it, Probiller will keep draining your account every month. Here’s how you can cancel an old Probiller.com account and save your money.
MBIProbiller Membership Cancellation Policy Rules
What Do You Need To Cancel Your MBI Probiller Account?
- Username And Password
- Your credit card number
- Complete Billing Address
- First 6 and Last 4 digits of the card that’s being charged
- The Amount and Date of Your Last Billing
- The date of your previous billing
- Reason for Cancellation
How To Cancel MBI Probiller Account Over The Phone?
- For Probillercancel and refund,you can call Probiller customer service number – 📞 855-232-9550 to speak to a customer service agent
- Let the advisor know that you want to cancel your account and give them all the information needed
- Ask for a refund if applicable
- Don’t forget to ask for a confirmation number or an email regarding the closure of your account with Probiller
How to Cancel MBI Probiller Subscription Online?
- You can go to the Probiller website’s support page
- Click on the “Start Chat” button and enter your request for canceling your account
- Provide all the necessary details discussed above
- Once your Probiller account is canceled, you must ask for a confirmation email
Stop/ Pause MBI Probiller Membership Over The Email?
- Compose a cancellation request with all the mentioned details and email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for the account cancellation confirmation email
- Do keep a check on your next debit/credit card statement after submitting a cancellation request
Alternatives to MBI Probiller?
|2Checkout||2.9% transaction fee||· Fraud protection
· Supports multiple payment methods including PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Amex
· Provides standard and inline checkout options
· Can be integrated with 100+ online invoicing systems and shopping carts.
|PayPal||No annual membership fees, no processing fees, no service charges.
|· Fast payments
· Easy to integrate with e-commerce solutions
· Keep credit card information private
· Fraud protection
How Can I Verify That My MBI Probiller Account Is Canceled?
A confirmation email is sent whenever a Probilling account is canceled. Do check your spam email in case the email from Probiller got filtered and is lying in your email’s spam folder. You can Call the Probiller toll-free support on 855-232-9550 and speak to the advisor if you haven’t received a confirmation email within 2-3 working days of submitting a cancellation request.
I Have Canceled My MBIProbiller Subscription Then Why Am I Still Getting Charged?
At times of subscribing, the membership package may contain additional package/s that may have been selected by the customer during the signup. You need to confirm with the customer service if there is still any additional package left on the account and ask the agent to cancel it.
Why Am I Getting MBIProbiller.com Billed Every Month?
Many websites paid through mbi probiller may be for a recurring subscription to that vendor site. The Probiller customer care agent can assist with regards to such a recurring subscription by locating the vendor and also obtaining a refund if your subscription is eligible for it.
I Only Signed Up For A Trial But I Am Further Getting Charged For Full MBI ProbillerMembership.
You must be careful while signing up with Probiller as the package signed for may include an additional upgrade for which you may be charged later after your free trial is over.