EASY GUIDE FOR CANCELLING YOUR MASSAGE ENVY MEMBERSHIP
A membership at Massage Envy makes it easy to stick to your self-care routine and experience the benefit of regular massage. Most people find their prices quite attractive as a similar massage elsewhere will be almost double the price. Their Membership costs $60 to $70 per month depending on the location.
About MASSAGEENVY Monthly Subscription / MEMBERSHIP
Members get one 60 minute session per month of either a Wellness Massage or a Healthy Skin facial session or total body stretch besides extra discounts on lots of additional services. The unused massage credit gets rolled-over to anytime during the membership. In case on a break, members can use the membership at any of their country-wide locations across the US. However, what if you feel that you are not using all befits of your membership and are still under a compulsion to pay every month. There can be other reasons to cancel Massage Envy membership such as finding the same products at discounted rates elsewhere or a sales offer or when your favorite esthetician had left the facility.
What is it like cancelling your Massage Envy membership? Is it easy to cancel a Massage Envy membership and what are the things you need to look out for while cancelling the membership? There are reports about lots of members experiencing issues while cancelling their Massage Envy memberships. What adds to the problem is that there is not much information about massage envy membership cancellation on Massage Envy’s website.
Ways to Cancel a Massage Envy Membership
Cancellation of Massage Envy membership is a time-consuming process, especially because their preferred method of unsubscribing is in person.
- Can I cancel with Email – Yes
- In-person – Yes
- On Phone – No
- Letter – No
HOW TO CANCEL MASSAGE ENVY MEMBERSHIP
Steps for Massage Envy Membership Cancellation in Person
The preferred method is to deliver a written request to the Massage Envy clinic where your membership originated. Confirm with the staff member about any extra charges for cancellation of membership and the timeline when your cancellation will be processed. Also, request a stop on further auto-debit from your credit card.
- You need to provide a 30-day advance written notice for cancellation of membership
- Look over your contract terms and conditions and reconfirm about any penalties applicable before cancelling
- Include all the necessary details like your membership no., your full name, address, phone number and email associated with the membership, and the sign-on date.
- Briefly write down the reason to cancel your membership.
- If you are not sure of what information to include, you can call Massage Envy requesting for a cancellation form (PDF document) that you can complete and mail them back. This PDF form has multiple-choice survey questions and a space to explain the reason for leaving.
- Ask for the documentation confirming the cancellation
Steps for Massage Envy Membership Cancellation over the Email
- You can send an email to Massage Envy for cancellation of membership at firstname.lastname@example.org Ask for a confirmation to be emailed back.
- You can submit this as a proof of cancellation at the region’s cancellation department for review and request a cancellation of auto-debit so your card doesn’t get charged any further on the next due date. However, do note that the cancellation notice should be submitted at least 30 before the next payment is due.
- To ensure that the cancellation has been successful, you should review your bank statement 30 and 60 days after you’ve cancelled the membership.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Pause, Cancel, Stop MassageEnvy Subscription
Are there any conditions for cancelling a Massage Envy membership?
Massage Envy Wellness Agreements last 1 year and thereafter it gets renewed on a month-to-month basis. As mentioned above, cancelling your Massage Envy membership mainly depends on the type of your subscription and contract. It is recommended that before you apply for cancellation, you must read the contract carefully and check if there is an additional fee involved in cancelling the membership
What are the conditions for cancelling Membership within the one year initial contract period?
It is much more difficult to cancel the membership during the initial 1-year term of agreement than it is when you are on a month-to-month contract. You can only cancel your 1-year term if you meet the following conditions:
- If the member has moved to a new location where there is no Massage Envy clinic 25 miles from the present location
- On procuring a doctor’s note stating that you are no longer benefited from getting a massage
How to stop my card from getting charged by Massage Envy?
- If you are outside of the contract date, it doesn’t mean that Massage Envy will stop charging your card and in this case, your membership will go into auto-renewal.
- Note the Draft Date (when the card is going to get charged)
- Submit a written request for the same and include the letter submitted for cancellation
- Know your remaining credits (you will lose all your credit within 60-days of cancellation)
- To use the remaining credits, you can try Massage Envy’s additional services or you can also gift your hour credit to your spouse, kids or friend and let them use it.
You get 60 days to use up any remaining credits after your Massage Envy cancellation form gets processed. However, be careful not to get too close within ten days of your next billing date.
Does Massage Envy offer a refund after cancelling subscription?
No, it doesn’t. In fact, members may end up paying additional fees if they try to cancel their subscription before their contract ends. If you are enrolled for a month-to-month subscription, you should cancel at least 30 days in advance to avoid getting charged. This means you should apply immediately after paying for your monthly subscription so you have a month in advance.
Can I freeze my Massage Envy membership?
Yes, if you want to skip a month or two and save some money, there is an option to freeze the Massage Envy membership for six months.
How do I contact Massage Envy?
For further questions on massage envy membership cancellation, you can call Envy membership Toll-Free Telephone number 📞 1-866-690-9108. A member of the team will take you through the verification process and will guide you through the steps for cancelling their services.
Ensuing complaints from several members regarding cancellation of membership and their card getting charged despite submitting the cancellation request, Massage Envy has taken steps to make their cancellation process easier. Your experience may vary, depending on the Massage Envy franchise and location. However, if you understand their terms of cancellation and follow the exact process mentioned above, you shouldn’t face any issue while cancelling the Massage Envy membership. Please do share your experience for the benefits of others.