Keesler Federal Credit Union is a credit union. Headquarter is located in Biloxi, Mississippi, and Keesler Federal Credit Union founded in 1947. It has managed solely for the welfare of members. It is operated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration of the United State Federal Government. It is the largest credit union in Mississippi. There are many branches for Air Force personnel stationed in the United Kingdom from the Keesler. They are serving 194,000 members with 24 branches.
They are successful entrepreneur due to their good services. Their rates are low and the cost is affordable, there are no hidden charges. Improvement and innovation are in regular practice to make sure simplicity, speed and accessibility. It has become one of the largest credit union in Mississippi. They managed with reliability, integrity, and members share in their success.
Keesler Federal Credit Union Contact Details
- Website: kfcu.org
- Products: Credit cards, mortgages, consumer loans, checking and savings.
- Key people: Andrew Swoger, President / CEO
- Headquarters: Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
- Founded: 1947
- Industry: Financial Services
- Address: 481 Highways 90, Waveland, MS, 39576
- Contact Details: +1(228)-463-9465
- Description: They provide a numerous accounts services including checking, savings and competitive loan for members of all ages.
- Services: Online Services, Financial Services, and accounts.