With Jeju Air you can roam and guide back safely to family and home. This Airline was founded in the year of January 25 the, 2005. Kyu Nam Cho isthe CEO of this Airline. It is a South Korean low-cost carrier, initially to be found in the country. The headquarters of this Airline is situated at Jeju City, Jeju – do, South Korea. This Airline offers domestic services between several cities in South Korea and Seoul as well as some destinations outside of Korea. The Fleet size of the Airline is 30, and flies to more than 30 destinations. You can fly with us very friendly Jeju Air is providing for you a better services. You can call us any time on our Toll Free Number 1 800-927-7989 .
- Headquarters: Jeju City, Jeju-do, South Korea
- Destinations: 30
- Fleet Size: 30
- Hubs: Incheon International Airport, Gimpo International Airport
- Website: http://www.jejuair.net/
- Helpline Number:
Services offered by Jeju Air
- We provide the easiest way Ticket to our customers.
- You can initiate the refund in an emergency.
- We offer best beverage, meal with Jeju Air Signature Products (Assurance of Quality).
- Convenient Baggage Information for Customer.
- No hidden charges.
- You can get excellent services within flight with unforgettable memory and enjoyment to you.
- We offer EVERYDAY FUNDAY services for you.
Jeju Air Ticket Booking
If Customer has a query regarding the ticket booking, cancellations or deliver baggage on time, they can contact us on our Toll Free Number-.
They can contact us online chat support or online email support.
We ensure responsiveness to customer complainant.
We value our customer’s feedback. If you experienced difficulty while you are using or attempting to use our services, we would surely like to hear you.
Jeju Air Customer Benefit Services
While travelling with Jeju Air passengers get special benefits with regards to the following:
The magazine is available for you during the flying.
Give Assistance to carrying your pets.
Support for Disability person.