Japan Airlines Reservation Phone Number
Japan Airlines Co. Ltd. (JAL) was established in 1951 and became the national airline of Japan in 1953. Japan Airlines is the second largest airlines in Japan after All Nippon Airlines. It Flies to 92 global destinations with 160 fleets.
Japan Airlines Support Phone Number 📞 00 81 3-6733-3062.
About Japan Airlines
Japan Airlines Co. Ltd. (JAL) is essentially the banner bearer carrier of Japan and second biggest in the nation behind All Nippon Airways. It is headquartered in Shinagawa, Tokyo, Japan and its primary center points are in Tokyo’s Narita global Airport (Known as Osaka International Airport).
Japan Air Lines Co. Ltd. incorporates ‘J-Air’, ‘JAL Express’, ‘Japan Air Commuter’, ‘Japan Transocean Air’ and ‘Ryukyu Air Commuter’ for residential feeder administrations. JAL Group was built up in 1951 and turned into the national carrier of Japan in 1953.Japan Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy is also very fair & easy .
JAL Customer Services
Japan Air Lines Co. Ltd. (JAL) provides various services to its passengers. The services provided by JAL are enlisted bellow:
- New Cabin: JAL introduced new international and executive class seats to their privilege passengers.
- International Services: The Airline’s International services with existing Cabins include the completely leaning back First Class Sky-sleeper Solo or Sky-sleeper; Executive Class Seasons Shell Flat Seat or Skyluxe Seat; Premium Economy Sky Shell Seat; and Economy Class.
- Japan Domestic Services: On Domestic services, JAL offers First Class, Class j Executive Class and Economy Class.
In-Flight Entertainments :
- Magic: JAL Airline’s one of the unique services offered is its MAGIC services. Which are basically in their In-Flight Entertainments. This MAGIC has 6 different variants namely :
- MAGIC-I : – It plays automatically movie, music, video and game Channels while AVOD system is turned on.
- MAGIC-II :- It plays automatically movie, music, video and game Channels while AVOD system is turned on. (Same as MAGIC I)
- MAGIC-III :- This system provides Audio/Video On Demand (AVOD) entertainment to all passengers.
- MAGIC-IV :- This system basically used in International Flights. Where passengers gets a LED monitor to navigate the entertainment category and select one which they want, (The screens are individually configured for each passenger).
- MAGIC-V :- This system is more likely as MAGIC III but along with Touch screen controller and a hand set, along with this there will be USB and iPod Connectivity too.
- MAGIC-VI :- This system is specially installed in few selected Boeing 787-8s and 777-300s.
Aircraft Cameras :
With the cameras on wings, belly or on the tail of the aircraft JAL provides “Pilot Vision” to all passengers while the aircraft is in the pushback; taxi; takeoff; ascent; descent; stacking; landing; and docking phases.
Additional Media :
There are few additional services also provided by the JAL as like in-flight magazine, reflecting the company motto of “Dream Skyward”. This magazine is called ‘Winds’.
In-Flight Catering :
JAL offers meals on intercontinental routes, depending on the cabin classes, destination and flight length.
Sakura Lounge :
Sakura Lounge, named after the Japanese word for cherry bloom, is Japan Airlines’ mark relax. Moreover, the aircraft likewise works the accompanying universal, including First Class Lounge, Sakura Lounge attach and JAL Lounge; and local parlors, including Diamond Premier Lounge and JAL Lounge. Access to the parlors relies on upon the class of travel or the participation status in the JAL Mileage Bank or JAL Global Club.
Contact JAL Customer Support –Desk For any Help :
- Head office : 4-11, Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 140-8605, Japan
- Phone numbers : +81 3 5460 3109, 81 3 6733 3062
- Fax number : +81 3 5460 3108
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like To Read