AirAsia Indonesia Flights Reservations On Toll Free Number
You can call Indonesia AirAsia Indonesia Booking Number 📞 +1 800–927–7989 to know more about flight routes to some of the other exciting destinations and deals and offers to many more popular routes in Indonesia and beyond. Start your first leg of a worldwide excursion with Indonesia AirAsia; the AirAsia group is well-known for its all-inclusive packages to some of the exciting travel destinations here in South Asia that include flights, hotels, transfers, activities, and excursion at almost 35% off.
About Indonesia AirAsia Airlines
Founded in 2004 as Awair (Air Wagon international), the airline changed its name to Indonesia AirAsia (QZ) to fall in line with its parent company – AirAsia’s similarly named offshoots. The Malaysian LCC – AirAsia Group, Berhad has a 49% stake in the airline with Fersindo Nusaperkasa owning 51% shares. Like all the other airlines in the group, Indonesia AirAsia is also a budget airline and its headquarters is in Tangerang. Indonesia AirAsia (QZ) operates scheduled international and domestic passenger services to about 20 destinations out of which half are domestic. It also covers four international destinations in Malaysia, two in Australia, one in Singapore and two in Thailand. Indonesia AirAsia has a fleet of 29 Airbus A320-200 aircraft. Discover new destinations and expand your horizon – the airline offers unbeatable fares in South East Asia. Check flight schedule, fare & status, make a fast and reliable booking, make a secure payment, check options for ticket exchange or changes, apply for an upgrade, and more on Indonesia AirAsia Reservations Help Desk Phone Number 📞 +1 800–927–7989.
Indonesia AirAsia operates from its 3 main hubs namely – Surabaya’s Juanda International Airport (JIA), Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK), and Medan’s Kuala Namu International Airport (KNO). Its secondary hubs are at Denpasar’s Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) and Bandung’s Husein Sastranegara International Airport (BDO). History and progress
Booking Cheap Air Ticket AirAsia Indonesia
Cheap Airfare from Indonesia to Breathtaking Cities
AirAsia brings to its customers the cheapest airfare to Indonesia the is available out there and it knows all the best places to travel in Indonesia. The airline covers so many beautiful, eye-opening destinations that are worth visiting in Indonesia.
- Banda Aceh to Kuala Lumpur Flights
- Bandung to Kuala Lampur
- Bangkok to Medan
- Jakarta to Surabaya Flights
- Medan to Yogyakarta – Adi Sucipto Flights
- Pekanbaru to Kuala Lumpur Flights
- Palembang to Kuala Lumpur Flights
- Lombok to Kuala Lampur
- Yogyakarta – Adi Sucipto to Kuala Lumpur Flights
- Palembang to Kuala Lumpur Flights
- Surabaya to Jakarta Flights
- Surabaya to Bali Flights
- Surabaya to Johor Bahru Flights
- Solo to Bali Flights
- Manila to Bali
AirAsia Indonesia Destinations , Routes
- Banda Aceh – Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport
- Bandung – Husein Sastranegara International Airport
- Denpasar – Ngurah Rai International Airport Hub
- Jakarta – Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Main Hub
- Labuan Bajo – Komodo Airport
- Lombok – Lombok International Airport Hub
- Majalengka – Kertajati International Airport
- Medan – Kuala Namu International Airport Hub
- Pontianak – Supadio International Airport
- Semarang – Achmad Yani International Airport
- Sorong – Domine Eduard Osok Airport
- Surabaya – Juanda International Airport Hub
- Surakarta – Adisumarmo International Airport
- Tanjung Pandan – H.A.S. Hanandjoeddin International Airport
- Yogyakarta – Adisutjipto International Airport
- Yogyakarta – Yogyakarta International Airport (Resume on 29 March 2020)
- Perth – Perth Airport
- Johor Bahru – Senai International Airport
- Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Penang – Penang International Airport
- Singapore – Singapore Changi Airport
Indonesia AirAsia Fare Classes
|Low Fare||Value Pack||Premium Flex||Premium Flatbed|
|Pick a Seat *||$||Standard Seat Only||YES||YES|
|Meals (Paid Santan Combo Meal )||$||1||YES||YES|
|Xcite Inflight Entertainment **||$||$||$||YES|
|Xpress baggage & Boarding, Dedicated check-in||X||X||YES||YES|
|Pillow and duvet||X||X||X||YES|
|Date/Time change||X||X||Twice Free||Unlimited|
|Big Points||Up to 10 BIG Points for every RM1 spent||Up to 10 BIG Points for every RM1 spent||Up to 12 BIG Points for every RM1 spent||Up to 12 BIG Points for every RM1 spent|
* Seats on A330
Seats located in Premium Flatbed Cabins are 59” in pitch and 19” wide and can turn into fully flat beds
Seats with at least 17.5” of legroom for better stretch and passengers also get to board first.
Stylish leather seats with a pitch of at least 30” and width of at least 16”.
A pair of Standard Seats with no middle seat is perfect for companions so they can enjoy extra privacy
- Minimal noise with no disturbances – no kids below 10
- Soft ambient lighting
- Your meals will be served faster
** Xcite Inflight Entertainment
The Xcite Tab is pre-loaded with high definition content and approximately 6 hours of battery life that serves hours of movies, TV series, music, games, and magazines, etc.
Enjoy movies, chart-topping music, new magazines & top stories, games, and more on your personal mobile device; all for FREE!
Internet Plan is available on purchase for surfing, streaming, making video call, chat, and more
Enjoy shopping of favorite brands and attractions in the air with the convenience of home delivery.
1 piece of cabin baggage + 1 personal item (Combined weight not to exceed 7kg and dimensions not to exceed 56cm x 36cm x 23cm).
Checked baggage is chargeable based on the travel destination and weight in a segment of 15, 20, 25, 30, and 40kg.
AirAsia Pet Policy
As per the standard policy pets/animals are not allowed onboard on AirAsia flights except pets on board on flights operated by AirAsia India (i5 flights) and AirAsia Japan.
If you have a question about your AirAsia flight then you can chat with AirAsia Booking support through the following social media medium. for questions related to booking, baggage, refund and knowing the status of other refunds or request, check-in help, special guests, other products and services and fees you can contact AirAsia Booking Support in the following ways:
The numbers that existed earlier have been shut down and AirAsia Customer Support is now available on multiple digital platforms like:
- AVA (LiveChat team),
- Social Media Messaging on WeChat – https://www.airasia.com/cn/en/wechat.page
- Facebook Messenger- https://www.facebook.com/pg/AirAsia/about/
For customer service concerns, write to – team @ support.airasia.com
AirAsia Customer Care- team @ support.airasia.com
Or @AirAsiaSupport (Twitter)
CEO – Veranita Yosephine Sinaga
Head office: Jl. Bandara Soekarna Hatta, Cengkareng, Jakarta 19110 Terminal 3 Soekarno Hatta Airport, Jakarta., Indonesia
Phone number:📞 +62 21 298 5085 0 / 📞 62-21-9919-7559 / 📞 00 62 21 29270999
Fax number: +62 21 559 4466
Website : www.airasia.com