Grand Hyatt Hotel NY Room Booking Phone Number
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Hyatt Hotels Corporation is an American multinational organization that manages and franchise splendour hotel, resorts and holiday spots. On September 27, 1957, this organization grounded the roots of Hyatt House at Los Angeles International Airport. In 2018, fortune magazine ranked Hyatt at 186 no. in its “America’s best employers’” list. If you want to make a pleasant stay
About New York City Grand Hyatt Hotel
Grand Hyatt, New York
Grand Hyatt Hotel is in the heart of Manhattan. In the USA “The Grand Hyatt New York” is the only 4-star Hotel which is connected to majesty and advantage of Grand Central Terminal.
How to reach Grand Hyatt, New York?
- La Guardia (LGA) Airport is 5.7 miles away
- Newark Airport (EWR) (11.5 miles)
- White Plains Airport (HPN) (26.4 miles)
- Islip Airport (ISP) (46.3 miles)
Grand Hyatt Hotel’s New York View & Features
|Features / Amenities||Status|
|Star Rating||4 Star Hotel|
|Break Fast||Not Free Breakfast|
|GYM / Yoga/ Fitness||Yes|
|Pet Allowed||No Pets Allowed|
|Distance From Airport||La Guardia Airport : 6 Miles|
|Distnace From Railway / Metro/ Bullet Train:||Grand Central – 42 St. Station & 5 Av Station (W. 42nd St.)|
Hotel’s Rooms View
Grand Hyatt, New York offers all rooms & suites with great features like the grand bed, a 50” inch flat screen and enjoy separate living and dining area and complimentary Wi-Fi. Let’s take a look at other complimentary services that Grand Hyatt offers:
- In-room heater and air conditioning system
- Blackout drapes
- Deluxe Jacobs bathroom
- Crib upon request
- Alarm clocks with bluetooth connectivity
- Grand Club
- Coffee/Tea maker
Rooms In Grand Hyatt Hotel NY USA
- Corner Suite: This suite is located in prime corner covers 420 square feet including one king-size bed and workspace.
- Junior Suite: Enjoy premium suite spread over 420 square feet area along with one king bed, workspace and a parlour area
- 1 Bedroom Suite: This premium suite covers 500-600 square feet area with one king bed and queen sofa bed and workspace area.
- 1 Bedroom Suite with city view: A grand living room spread in 600-square feet including a separate dining area and city views.
- Park Avenue Presidential Suite: This premium suit revel in 1400 square feet with one king bed and views of Grand central terminal or the Chrysler building.
- Premier Suite with city View: This Premium Suite chase the 1000 square feet featuring king bedroom with full bath, dining and sitting area
- 2 Bedroom Suite with city view: Living at grand premium suite covers 900 square-feet featuring a king-size bed or two Queen Bed with separate dining.
Dining: Grand Hyatt serves wide range of food & beverages from the award-winning menu in New York. The Hotel menu is inspired by Western European cuisine including seasonal fresh ingredients.
- Grand Central Terminal
- Empire state building
- Hudson Yards
- New York Botanical Gardens
- Theatre District
- Bryank Park
- 5th Avenue
- Urbanspace Vanderbilt
- Grand Central Oyster Bar & Restaurant
- Macy’s Herald Square
- The Campbell Bar
Other Additional Services:
- 24-hour front desk
- ATM machine
- Valet parking
- Business centre
Special Offers: Make reservation 7 days before and grab amazing offers. To know more about offers & packages, you can directly connect with our customer service.
To know more about us, you can directly connect with our hotel reservation desk via Toll-Free Number +1 212-883-1234 or you can visit at our official website www.hyatt.com
Contact Information Grand Hyatt NY USA
Address: 109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal
New York, New York, United States, 10017
Phone Number: +1-212-883-1234
Email : +1212 883 1234
FAX : 1-646-213-6659