Emprise Bank is a family owned, Kamsas based and community Bank and the headquartered in Wichita, Kansas. It has 37 location across the state of Valley Center, Rose Hill, Pot win, Mulvane, Moran, McPherson, Lawrence, Iola, Humboldt, Hillsboro, Haysville, Hays, Goddard, Eureka, Ei Dorado, Derby, Council Grove, Clearwater, Chanute, Augusta, Andover and Wichita.
It was started in 1910 with the structure of the Stockyards National Bank in Wichita, Kansas. W.A. Michaelis, Jr acquired Sierra Petroleum Co. Inc. It owns Stockyards National Bank. Stockyards Bank was come with the new name United American Bank & Trust Company to reproduce the Bank’s development into additional area of the city. It has become an Emprise Financial Corporation.
They hold their selves to the top standard at Emprise Bank. Each Employee from the lowest to top works and lives by these values.
- They are more focused towards the integrity part of the company.
- Their success will be resolved by the quality of the leadership established at all levels of their company.
- The Success of their clients, their teammates, and their shareholders depend on certain principles.
- Personal and Individual’s responsibility
- Emprise Bank Contact Details
- Website: emprisebank.com
- Headquarters: Kansas, United States
- Founded: 1989, Wichita, Kansas, United States
- Key person: Tom Page
- Address: 406 S. Andover Rd, Andover, KS, 67002
- Contact Details: +1(316)-383-4108
- Category: Savings Banks, ATM Machines National Commercial Banks, Retail Banks