Armorax Blackbox – Wireless Home Security System Phone Number
Armorax offers a pre-programmed, completely wireless home security system that is a unique blend of self-monitored and professionally monitored security for home users and small businesses. It caters to all the 50 states in the US and serves more than 1 million customers in the US. They provide latest home security technology from Alarm.com and bundles industry leading professional-grade equipment along with around-the-clock monitoring with a number monitoring choices like DIY monitoring, mobile, and professional monitoring by Armorax.
Armorax hardware is compatible with Z-Wave smart home products that come with a high level of integration opportunities by syncing devices like thermostat control, lighting, appliances, and can be fully monitored and controlled remotely via mobile apps on platforms like iOS and Android. In an event of unusual activity, the system sends out email and text alerts automatically.
You can set up notifications as per liking, defining how you would like to be notified. You can know which sensors are tripped down. It’s Crash & Smash technology can even send notification if someone is trying to break your equipment.
If you like to snag some discounts, the convenient time-bound contracts are available to choose from a short 12-month contract or go long term with a 24 or 36-month agreement. If you do not like to be contract bound then you can opt for pay-as-you-go or the monthly billing option.
If you are still unsure, there is a 30 days trial offer
Features of Armorax – Pros and Cons
- They offer plans with and without a contract.
- DIY installation
- 100% cellular monitoring
- Mobile alerts thru email and text
- Surveillance cameras with 2-way voice and live streaming, motion detection & night vision
- Customized and scalable as per home needs
- Can be controlled remotely by mobile App (chargeable) or Key Fob
- Sync with home equipment to provide complete home automation
- WiFi and 3G cellular alert
- 24*7 Monitoring & Medical response
- Pay-as-you-go option without locking yourself in long-term contracts
- 30-day trial with a money-back guarantee
- Upfront equipment costs
- Mobile access has a fee
- No central monitoring for Control Plan
Lucrative contract and contract-less monitoring
Armorax starts their plan with the basic “Base Equipment” which is required to be purchased upfront, and then you can add service from there. The bundle package sells for $499.00 but if consumers get into a 3-year contract, they can snag the deal at a much lesser rate of $99.00.
Want to inquire about the latest plans from Armorax Home Security you can also write an email at the Armorax email ID given below.
Armorax Wireless Home Security System includes the following:
- 1 2GIG Control Panel (Cellular + Wireless) – (Can be upgraded to GC3 devices Z-Wave compatible for $120)
- 2 Wireless 2GIG Door/Window Sensors
- 1 Wireless 2GIG PIR Motion Detector
- 1 Armorax Outdoor Metal Plate security sign & Window Decal
Armorax’s unique combination of industry-leading equipment, contract-free engagement, and affordable monitoring makes them one of the most attractive home security alternatives.
Facing shipping delays related to Armorax or is there an issue with Armorax after sales support you call Armorax customer helpline no. given below
Armorax Company Phone (888) 918-5164
Armorax Mailing Address 3535 N Troy St, Chicago, IL, 60618