How To Get Sun Country Airlines Refund

logo $100 to $5000 +1844-969-2790 USA
Refund Money Sun Country Airlines

Get Refund Sun Country Airlines Flight Cancellation

Call 📞 1844-969-2790 To Discuss Know Refund Amount Sun Country Air Flights Ticket
Are you not sure how to get sun country airline refund? Let’s go through the information to make you better understand regarding the process and charges. You can follow the steps in the Sun country airlines refund to cancel your ticket and to get your refund. To know more about the cancellation and its charges, you need to go through the cancellation Sun country airlines flight.

Refund Amount When You Cancel Sun Country Air Ticket

The policy Cancellation of Sun Country Airlines Flight online

• In case the domestic passenger has to change the flight, you may charge up to $50. Depending on the type of flight and date for the departure of the plane (flight).
  • The rates for international passenger vary from domestic passengers, and it costs around $100 to change the flight date.
  • The cancellation & refund is accepted and processed within a particular period. If the passenger performs cancellation before one week of flight departure or less then partial refund or no refund is applicable.
  • If you cancel the ticket within 24 hours of booking time, there is a scope of getting full refund cancelling service charge. It will happen if the date of departure is longer seven or more days else you have to bear costs.
  • To make changes to the name of the passenger, you need to pay $15.

Rules and Policies Sun Country Air Ticket Refund

Refund: Sun Country Airlines Policy

When you cancel the ticket, then you need to contact the Sun Country Phone Number , professional raising the refund query. Sun Country Airlines has a professional customer support team as they are mainly in charge to resolve the queries regarding Sun country airlines refund and refund policy. The Sun Country support team is solving questions related to international and domestic passengers.

Request For Sun Country Plane Refund

Sun Country Airlines Refund

To get a refund for sun country airlines flight, you have to perform the cancellation of the ticket. Basing on the ticket price and all refund process will take place. You have to follow the below steps to complete cancellation of your sun country airlines refund.

• Open the browser and go through the sun country official website.
  • Navigate to the manager icon.
  • You have to enter the last name and reservation number. Tap on the continue button.
  • On the next step, you can change the reservation or cancel your ticket. However, if you perform ticket cancellation, you can get the refund according to the Sun country airlines refund policy.
  • You can contact the support team through mobile or email to know more information about your ticket cancellation and refund.

Call Sun Country HelpDesk For Refund

If you are not aware of the cancellation procedure, you need to have proper assistance to cancel the Sun Country ticket and to get a refund. You can dial our Toll Free number 📞 1844-969-2790 to get help from the professionals. You can send an email to our concerned officials to get assistance on how to process the cancellation of the ticket to get your refund.

Our customer, support assistance team, is dedicated and friendly will answer all your queries with utmost patience and detailed explanation.

Join the Conversation

9 Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Iris Czarina Tolentino says:

I was charged for $45 for my under the seat bag coming back to LAX last July 4,2021.

2. Cathy Bussey-Wolff says:

I called to get a pet ticket with my flight. I was told that I needed to get a 1 time mile plus card with a card bought from Circle K. I bought one they said it was rejected so I needed to buy 2. I bought 1 they took the $ then said that I needed 2 more. They gave me a confirmation # and told me that I would get reimbursed $1075. They connected me to Eric Johnson the business manager and he told me that he could only reimburse me for $225 and that I would need to get $700 more. I told him that I wasn’t getting anymore cards. They told me that if I didn’t get more cards that they would close the account. I want my $1075 dollars sent to me… I called your #. I think I got scammed calling your #. Please call me back. I have the Google play #. I want you to reimburse my credit card. Please call me at (612)597-1553. I have a confirmation code$G97R2Y for the cat. I am really questioning weather that is lagitament either. The phone # they used was (702)345-5354.

3. MaryKay Baker says:

This is the second time my nieces wedding has been postponed due to covid. I am requesting a refund since there is no wedding. MaryKay Baker and Bruce Baker YZJTQR.

4. Latrisa Christopher says:

To whom this may concern, I have been anticipating my travels to Jamaica. However due to the covid 19, and how it’s affecting the world. I would not like to travel at this time and I wanted my money to be refunded.  This is for my safety Thank you

5. Gloria Brekke says:

Travel plans canceled do to COVID-19, no refund is their policy. Therefore, I can book at trip which I have no intention of taking. Last time travel thru sun country. Prices are low, I can’t begin to spend this credit

6. SHERON PELTIER says:

MY FLIGHT FOR TWO PEOPLE LEAH GUNTER AND MYSELF RESERVATION CODE (SCGBWK) I AM UNABLE TO TRAVEL AS I HAVE BEEN BED RIDEN FOR 6 MONTHS DUE TO MANY SURGERIES 4 TOTAL HIP REPLACEMRNTS DUE TO INFECTION AND 2 TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENTS I HAVE JUST BEEN AT THE U OF M HOSPITAL AND THEY FOUND DAMAGE TO THE BALANCE IN MY EAR AND I CAN NOT WALK I NEED TO HAVE THE MONEY REFUNDED I PAID I AM IN NEED OF THE MONEY I CALLED AND WAS TOLD TO GO TO YOU WITH THIS REQUEST THANK YOU

7. Ashley says:

I will not be able to make the flight reason being is because I have apses tonsil… and I’ll even show the Doctors notes and my throat… it’s so bad… Like I’m going into surgery Thursday to get them removed and I can’t have any movement or bouncy ness because it will re open my stitches

Write Complaint

If You found something wrong information , Facts about This Company Detail Write US!

Click here