About Fitbit Premium Company Subscription, Free Trial, Cost
Fitbit company knows how to fulfill fitness essentials. They design all kind of tools and products which helps to achieve your fitness goals and inspire you towards a healthy and active life. Fitbit services include many fitness devices that are associated with APIs, websites, software, applications, and services. Like other modern services, they also offer a premium option. This premium service permits you to get more fitness trackers and smartwatches via helpful features. You meet with many beneficial services from the dynamic workout, personalized insights, and many more.
Free trial with Fitbit Premium subscription – Fitbit offers a 90-days trial of the premium paid service. After signing up for a premium subscription directly, you will unlock the amazing package of extra features that are not available in free-trial service. Along with that, you find tutorials about fitness via personalized insights including advanced tools and services as well. In this article, you can check all information guide on how to cancel the Fitbit premium.
Reason For Cancellation of Fitbit Premium Service Account / Subscription
Poor customer service, the customer doesn’t find useful products, or due to expensive paid subscriptions are the major reasons to cancel the subscription.
How To Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription Online
You can cancel the Fitbit Premium subscription but it will bases on which method you preferred during sign-up. You will able to cancel the subscription in the same manner that leads to from which device you used.
Cancel Fitbit Premium via mobile
- First of all, open the Google Play store
- Hit the next click on the “Hamburger” icon and then select that Google account that is subscribed to Fitbit Premium
- Now, drag your arrow to the Fitbit, then open the “Manage Subscription Menu”
- After that, choose “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu and then click on confirm.
Cancel Fitbit Premium Via Desktop PC , Laptop
- In the first step, open the Google Play store
- Click on the “My subscription” option from the side of the screen
- Now, find the Fitbit app and then click on the “Manage” option
- Choose “Cancel Subscription” and click on confirm to give the final call to delete the subscription
Cancelling Fitbit Premium On iOS Device
- Go to the iPhone setting app and open your Apple ID
- Now, go to your subscriptions
- Then select the Fitbit and choose “Cancel subscription”
Cancel Or Stop Fitbit Premium On a Mac
- Open the App store
- Tap your profile and then view “My Account”
- Go to the “Manage” option and hit the click on the “Subscriptions”
- Select the Fitbit subscription and then click on the Cancel button
Cancel Fitbit Premium On Microsoft device
- Open Microsoft.com and sign in into your account
- Then choose services and subscription from the top bar of the open window
- Select Fitbit and choose the Manage button
- Hit next click on the “Cancel” button and follow on-screen instructions to cancel your subscription
If you are unable to fulfill the Cancellation Request, then you can contact directly with Fitbit Support Phone Number dial now 📞(877) 623-4997 or do LIVE CHATs with Fitbit expertise (Link is available in the Get Supporting section just at the down right corner of the website https://www.fitbit.com/in/home). The main headquarter of Fitbit is situated in California, San Francisco, and the United States.
FAQs – Fitbit Premium Cancellation & Refund
How To Get Refund Fitbit Premium company
Premium Account will proceed in actuality except if and until you cancel your Premium Account or we end it. You should cancel your Premium Account before it renewal every month or year so as to abstain from charging of the following month’s or year’s expenses to your MasterCard
However long you can cancel your subscription before your restoration date, you won’t be charged. Else, you will hold access to the premium advanced features through the finish of your paid period.
Is there another Fitbit turning out in 2020?
Fitbit additionally reported another rendition of its Fitbit Versa smartwatch, with a couple of significant redesigns, and critically, a similar cost. The new Versa 3 smartwatch includes GPS, which is something called for since the main form.
How would I deactivate my Fitbit account? How long do Fitbits last?
The Fitbit Alta has a future of 1–2 years. If so, don’t deceive buyers, and put that on the box.