Cancel eharmony Subscription Get Refund
HOW TO CANCEL EHARMONY SUBSCRIPTION AND AVOID CHARGES
eharmony is one of the oldest and most popular dating apps in the business. There’s a lot of science and research that has gone into developing this effortless match making system. Its excellent filtering mechanism enables members to zero-in quite accurately on their most preferred match. eharmony’s large communityis a fun way to interact with matches in a safe environment. Each eharmony plan locks you for a progressively longer period and has added advantages like unlimited messages, access more matches, video dating, ability to see who’s viewed your profile, and more. Also user can dial Eharmony Contact Phone Number for any assistance and help
HOW TO CANCEL EHARMONY Membership ?
But often eharmony members complain about random-assignments, membership freeze, etc. What if you’ve found your match mid-way and want arefund and cancel eharmony subscription? IsOpenToday will answer all your questions regarding how eharmony cancelsubscription, delete your eharmony account, cancel your free trial, and how to put a further stop to the eharmony subscription payment.
#1 How to Cancel eharmony online
- Log in to your eHarmony account
- Click on your profile picture from the top-right
- Select Account Settings >> Click on Billing >> Scroll down to Subscription Status
- Click on Cancel My Subscription and complete the process
#2 How to Cancel eHarmony from iTunes
If you’ve bought your eharmony subscription via iTunes, then you need to cancel the subscription from their platform.
- Go to Settingson your phone >> Click on iTunes and App Store >> Subscriptions >> Select eHarmony
- Scroll down to find Cancel Subscriptionoptions >> Tap on it and confirm
- On older iOS devices, you need to slide-off the Auto-Renewal option
#3 How to Cancel eHarmony via email?
- Collect all the information related to your account like:
- First and Last Name
- Complete Billing Address including City, State/Province/Region, Zip Code
- Email Address
- First 6 and the Last 4 digits of your card charged
- The Amount and the Date of Charges
- If you wish, you can download the eharmony cancellation form online and fill all the info
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting to cancel the subscription
- Don’t forget to retain a confirmation for future reference
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS [FAQ] – Cancelling eharmony Account And Refund
Can I Cancel My eharmony Subscription Early?
If you like to cancel eharmony subscription early, you can do so at least 2 days before your next billing cycle begins to avoid getting charged for the next billing cycle.
How do I get a refund from eHarmony?
You can cancel Eharmony account which will end further subscriptions after answering a few questions and filling a quick feedback. However, if you want to go for an Eharmony cancel and refund, unfortunately, that is not an option possible and you are not eligible for a refund. Once your subscription ends after the current billing period, your eHarmony subscription won’t be renewed.
What Are the Terms and Conditions for eharmony Refunds?
Members get a 14-day cooling-off time on any subscription purchased. During the eharmony cancellation period, you can get a refund or exchange by contacting the eharmony Customer Service Team. Refund is available on 1st time purchase of any subscription and a pro-rated refund is calculated. However, no refund is available on successive renewals, boosts, or incognito purchases.
After the 14-days free trial, you have the option of only cancelling the automatic renewal of your account and enjoy the current subscription until the current billing cycle.
How to Turn-Off Automatic Renewal of Eharmony Subscription?
Before attempting an eharmony cancel auto renew on your account, you must remember some important points like after you put a stop to further subscription, you won’t be able to read or write messages or view pics. To turn off automatic renewal feature on your account.
- For subscriptions purchased online, you can follow the following steps to cancel automatic renewal:
- Log in to your account >> Click on the down-arrow next to the portrait on the top-right and open the drop down menu
- Click on Data & settings >> Click Amend subscription >> Enter Password >> read and confirm the terms and proceed
- Note that any remaining payments will still be charged
- For subscriptionspurchased through Apple iTunes
If you have purchased your subscription through Apple, then apple directly manages your subscription and it can be canceled through iTunes. For any issues, you can contact the Apple support directly related to renewal. Refer to steps “How to Cancel eHarmony from iTunes” above.
How Do I Close and Delete My eharmony Account?
After your current subscription ends, you can close eharmony account and have your data deleted
Log into your eHarmony Account >> Go to My Settings >> Account Settings >> Select Close Account and follow the process.
How do I Delete my Data In Eharmony?
You can do this after closing your account or in case you want to temporarily take a break from the service.
- Log in to your account >> Click on the arrow next to your profile pic at the top-right and open the dropdown menu
- Click on Data & Settings >> Profile Visibility >> Click on the green slider to make your profile invisible
- You can confirm this on the site’s home page telling that the profile is currently unavailable
- You should also send an email to eharmony on: email@example.com requesting the deletion of your data.
- Members in the middle of the subscription must contact eharmony Customer Care team to delete their account.
Contact Details eHarmony, Inc
Corporate Office Address: eHarmony, Inc. 10900 Wilshire Blvd., FL 16 Los Angeles, California 90024 United States
Toll-Free Number: 📞(844) 544-3175
- 📞 (844) 544-3175
- 📞 (844) 544-3181
- 📞 (844) 544-3173
- 📞 (844) 527-7421
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org