How to build sage 50 intelligence report
Sage 50 Intelligence report is primarily a reporting tool that helps you compete against the corporate world and to manage the data in a more efficient manner. Nowadays, organizations not only need the facts and figures based information but also focus on the business intelligence. Sage 50 Intelligence report is an intelligent and customized reporting tool which have the propensity to amalgamate the data from various databases and help the users to configure reports and dashboards according to their needs. By fetching the information directly from Sage 50 and various databases, Sage 50 Intelligence report provides users with the platform to create dynamic reports that can be further classified into more detailed version and provides the flexibility to see results in distinct ways for further insight.
Sage 50 Intelligence Reports Tutorial
Before learning how to build sage 50 intelligent reports, let’s just take a quick look on the features this tool offers:
- It offers an enormous range of online financial reports that you can run and customize according to your needs.
- Customization of report incorporate creating custom calculations, adding logos, adding or deleting columns and rows.
- For flexibility it allows you to download the reports in Microsoft excel
- Drag and drop functionality is available and there are various layout of the workbook
- It enables you to reuse the report and is graphically competent
There are several reports like project report, sales report, commission reports etc. that we can create using Sage 50 Intelligence report. Now let’s take an example of creating a standard report. CA customer can get direct help from SAGE Canada Help desk sage 50 intelligence reporting Canada. for The most prevalent way to use Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting is to open it in an excel sheet for this you have to follow the given steps:
- Firstly you have to install the Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting tool in your system if you have not installed it then a message will pop up on your screen so you need to install this.
- Next, go to the Reports and Forms>Intelligent Reporting.
- Further, Select the folder for the category of report which you want to view.
- After that, Double-click on the report tab.
- Once you double click on the report tab Intelligence Reporting will open.
- Next, Put in the date, range, or year as required.
- The report will open in Excel.
You can simply customize your reports according to your need let us understand this through an example like if you want to customize a report open it directly make some changes to it like adding the fields, changing the filters or adding charts etc. then save it with a different name and you can see the changes will be reflected in your report.
Now let us take an example of how to build sage 50 intelligence report using a Report Manager
- Firstly open the Report Manager.
- Then, Go to Reports and Forms>Intelligence Reporting Setup>Report Manager.
- The Report Manager has the same report folder structure as you have seen in Sage 50. Since you will not be able to modify the report in standard sage 50 so you will have to make a copy of an existing report which you want to modify.
- Next, Right-click on the report and click on the Design tab.
- Customize the report in Excel according to your need.
- At last, click on the save button and save the report.
- Once the report is saved you can then open it from within the Sage 50.
Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting also enables you to make a report from the scratch. If you want to build your report solely you can use the components like connector and report designer. The report designer permits you to drag and drop the fields and see the effect instantly on your report with the help of What If Analyzer. While on the other hand the connector will permit you to design your own containers and create customized reports as per your requirement from various databases.
Note: Connector is an add-on component of Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting.
Sage Support Number stands out when it comes to the customer support and client’s services. Our technically skilled professionals are always at your service 24*7. You can call email us or can directly call us on our toll-free number 📞 1-800-574-6305.