How To Cancel Nordvpn Subscription
NordVPN is one of the best all-around VPNs in the market that’s geared towards providing better safety in competitive pricing with a top of the line support. Its latest protection features like the next-gen double encryption, DNS leak protection, Kill-switch feature, extra layer of security for maximum privacy, and wide server coverage are some of its biggest draws.
To top it up, the company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee that let users try the service completely risk-free. However, by any chance, if you intend to cancel NordVPN subscription, you can do so and get the refund almost immediately.
What Is NordVPN Cancellation Policy?
Unsubscribing from the service is super easy and you will get the refund back in just a few days. You can simply cancel NordVPN 30 days free trial without rhyme or reason as long as you do it within the 30-day timeframe, and get your money back.
What are NordVPN Plans and Money Back Guarantee?
NordVPN’s offers a 30 days money-back guarantee which starts from the time you purchase a subscription. You can choose how long you want to commit by taking a subscription for 1 month, 1 year, 2 years or 3 years. The higher you go, the lesser you pay. Their 3-year plan cost as low as $3.49 a month.
Can I Cancel NordVPN 3-Year Plan and Get My Money Back?
It is important to note that you are entitled to a refund with NordVPN only if you apply for it within 30 days of your free trial. In case you enrol for a 3-year plan and use their service, say for 3 months or so, and you want a refund for the rest of the term, you won’t get any refund, however, you can stop from getting billed further and cancel the “automatic renewal” as described below.
Cancelling NORDVPN Trial Or Paid Account Subscription Online
Here’s a Step-By-Step Instructions on how to cancel NordVPN and apply for a refund.
- Log in to your NordVPN account.
- Click on the ‘Account’tab at the top right & Go to the ‘My Services’
- Next to the option – Private and secure internet access (VPN)you will see the option of ‘Change Plan’ 🡺 Click on the three-dots next to it.
Then click on Cancel automatic payments option 🡺 Click Confirm Cancellation button
It will pop-up a confirmation message: “Success! Your automatic payments have been canceled.”
Note: This will only stop NordVPN from billing automatically for the next term, but you need to contact the support team to get a refund.
How to Get a Refund on NordVPN Subscription?
Now that you have confirmed the cancellation of services by following the steps above, do Not assume that your refund is on its way. You further need to contact their customer service and request a refund.
Contact NordVPN Customer Support for Refund
You can either choose the option Live Chat or Email Us. However, the Chat option is rather fast and you would also get a real-time confirmation of your payment reversal.
- If you click on the Live Chatoption, and then on the chat icon located the bottom-right corner.
- A FAQ section with some common queries will pop up. Just Proceed to click the Chatoption at the bottom.
- Enter your name, email address and choose the topic – Billingin this case, and a brief description of your request.
- NordVPN has impressive customer service. Although the support representatives will try to retain you at this point and determine if there’s anything they can do to improve or resolve anything. But there won’t be any aggressive questioning and neither would they make it difficult to get the money back.
- Once done, you just need to wait for a refund in your account and it shouldn’t take longer than 10 business days. For payments made through the PayPal account, do log-in to your account and cancel the automatic payments from there too.
Cancelling Your NordVPN Subscription by Email
The email cancellation is almost the same. Follow steps above and just click on the Email Us option instead of Live Chat.
You can fill in your name, email address, subject of the email – Billing, and jot your cancellation request message, and wait for a confirmation response to your emails which would be answered within an hour or so.
How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription on Android?
The above method works if you have purchased the subscription directly from the NordVPN. There would be a different process to cancel NordVPN free trial if you purchased the subscription through Google Play for your Android device.
Also note that merely deleting the account from your phone won’t stop your account from getting charged unless you cancel the NordVPN subscription formally.
Steps to cancel NordVPN Android subscription:
- Go to play.google.com 🡺 Sign in to your Google Account 🡺 Select “Subscriptions”
- Find NordVPN subscription in the list 🡺 Click on the Manage option 🡺 and then Cancel Subscription.
- Remember, you need to contact the Google PlayStore for a refund as NordVPN support won’t do anything for you in this case
How to Cancel Nordvpn Subscription on Apple iOS Via iTunes/App Store?
You can similarly cancel your NordVPN subscription on App Store as well.
Steps to cancel NordVPN subscription on iOS devices:
- Go to Settings menu 🡺 Tap on your Name 🡺 Choose “Subscriptions”.
- Choose NordVPN subscription 🡺 Then Cancel Subscription
- Then you need to contact Apple customer support for a refund.
What is the Best Alternative To NordVPN?
Here are the most secure VPNs in 2020
ExpressVPN – Best all-round VPN for security and encryption, also has a 100% risk-free 30-day trial, ultra-fast speeds, robust security, extremely fast download speeds.
Surfshark – Good speeds, secure connections, also has a full 30-day money-back guarantee and comes at a competitive price too.
CyberGhost – Tight security with an array of features, 6 Extra Free months on the 1-year plan, safe P2P torrenting, Play region-locked games, and more.