HOW TO CANCEL THE AUDIBLE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION
Audible offers a variety of insightful reads for members when they are too lazy to read or want to better utilize time during a long journey. Audible Trail produces and sells audiobooks, audio versions of magazines and newspapers, TV, and radio programs. Audible is an Amazon subsidiary that offers over 180,000 listening titles in a variety of genres. Books are often read by well-known book narrators and actors. After a 30 day free trial (90-day free trial for Amazon Prime members), readers have an option to opt for a paid plan or they can simply cancel your Audible trial subscription. Canceling unwanted subscriptions when you are no longer using it can save you a lot of money, especially when services get renewed without a reminder. Here we will let you know all about Audible trail and how to cancel Audible trail services fast and easy.
Audible trial membership can be canceled at any time, including during the free-trial period.
The simplest way to cancel Audible trial is to visit the Audiobooks.com website on a laptop or desktop and then cancel the subscription online. Here’s how you can do this:
HOW TO CANCEL AUDIBLE ONLINE?
Head to Audible.com website and log-in to your account. On the home page, you should see your name at the top and an arrow next to it. If you hover your cursor over it, it will bring forth a dropdown menu with account info and other option.
1.) Click on Account Details
- The Account Details page shows how many credits you have left, your current subscription plan.
- Audible trial allows you to “Switch Membership” if the present plan is not working for you and to choose a different plan.
But, if you want to cancel the service then:
2.) Click on Cancel Membership
3.) Next, Audible Will Ask Why You Are Cancelling the Service
- There are multiple choices of reasons to choose from for leaving Audible services, you do have to choose something in order to continue canceling.
4.) After Clicking on Continue Canceling, Audible Will Suggest Alternatives
- This is the final page and Audible Trail in its last bid to stop customers from leaving will offer alternatives to cancellation such as offering a lower plan or pausing the service. This is also your last chance to redeem any remaining credits available to you.
5.) Simply Click on Finish Cancelling to Cancel Audible Subscription
- On the final page, you will see a message from Audible saying we are sorry to see you go, and informing you that your membership has been canceled.
- However, it will still show membership status as enrolled and show your next bill date. Don’t panic! Just refresh the page and then you can see the updated status with cancellation date, credit summary, and an offer to start back again if you choose to. You will also get a confirmation email about the cancellation from Audible.
ALTERNATIVES TO AUDIBLE AUDIOBOOKS
AudioBooks Now – 30-day free trial and then $4.99 per month, synced across all Google devices, set timer, family library to share books
Scribd – + 30-day free trial and then $8.99 a month for unlimited access to audiobooks, plus e-books and magazines, for an $8.99 monthly, Unlimited plan
Hachette Audio – + multiple Grammy Award winner, hear samples of titles before purchasing.
Apple Audiobooks – + 30-day free trial and then $14.95 per month (or $149.50 annually), Directly download from iTunes, selection of books that are $14.99 or less, no subscription required
LibriVox – + Get audiobooks that are free on public domain, volunteer readers from around the world, – content may vary in quality
Downpour – + offers audiobook rentals, – require more than one credit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – Audible Account Cancellation
Can I Cancel The Audible Trial Subscription Over The Phone?
Yes, you can give a call to the Audible customer service team at 1-855-876-6195 Open 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET & Sat/Sun from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET. You can also email them at email@example.com . Their support is helpful, and they may throw in some discount to prevent the member from leaving. But, if you want to cancel your membership, the agent will cancel the Audible subscription on your behalf.
How Do I Cancel My 30-Day Trial With Audible?
Before the 30-day free trial is over, Audible informs members by sending an email 7 days prior. If you want to cancel the subscription during the free trial, you can follow the instructions below:
- Open Audible desktop site > > Go to the Account Details page > > Choose View Membership Details > > Click Cancel Membership & follow the on-screen instructions.
How Do I Cancel My Audible Subscription On My Phone?
If you’re looking for how to cancel Audible membership on an Android or iPhone, then please be advised that simply deleting the Audible app from the phone won’t cancel your subscription. You need to log into your account by opening the Audible.com site on your phone’s browser.
How to Cancel Audible on iPhone Or Android?
- First, Log into your account > > Click on Hi > > Go to Account Details > > Check when does the Audible Free Trial Expires > > Use free Audible credit to buy an Audiobook
- Then, Click on the three vertical dotsat the top left (Change the page layout to desktop mode by clicking on Request Desktop Site) > > Select My Account > > Click on View Membership Details > > Select Cancel Membership and follow the instructions.
Will I Lose My Remaining Credit If I Cancel My Subscription For Audible?
Please remember that you need to use all your unused credits before canceling the Audible subscription, else after cancellation, you will lose all your credits. So you need to go to the Home Page and redeem them. However, all your past previous audiobooks will remain in your account even if you leave. You can also enjoy any previously-downloaded audiobooks offline.
How Can I Save My Credits While Canceling My Audible Subscription?
If you want to retain all the unused credits and don’t want to get billed either, then you will have to opt for the Silver plan where you are billed for a single credit every other month and given half the number of credits. And if you do not want this either, you can select your account to remain suspended for 30, 60, or 90 days–that gives you time to catch up with your remaining audiobooks and also give your wallet a reprieve.
However, if you are fixed on canceling your subscription then Audible will warn you about losing your remaining credits giving you a chance to switch your account settings so you can retain them before you cancel.
- Canceling membership also implies that you will no longer have access to the members-only deals offered by Audible, or get their Daily Deals emails or their periodic sales.
- You can still purchase Audible books but withoutspecial Audible features like an audiobook exchange or returns
How Do I Delete A Family Member From My Account?
If you want to remove a family member from accessing your account, visit the Audiobooks.com website (not the app) and log-in to your account and Click on My Account > > Under Account Type it will show all the linked accounts to the main account > > Select Remove next to a family member account.