California Pacific Airlines Contact Phone Number
CPAir purchased the 58-year-old airline SkyValue Airways to form the California Pacific Airlines. At the moment, the airline flights are scheduled out of Denver to small Midwestern towns offering service to the communities of San Jose, CA; and Reno-Lake Tahoe, NV.
About California Pacific Airlines Flights
The cities served by CPAir are – Phoenix, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Oakland, San Jose, and the Mexican resort destination of Cabo San Lucas. The frequency range of flights starting from Carlsbad’s Palomar Airport is once a day to three round trips for other destinations. The airline serves destinations such as Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA) from McClellan – Palomar Airport in Carlsbad, Reno-Tahoe international airport (RNO) and San Jose international airport (SJC) and Las Vegas (LAS). Additional western routes will be announced by CPA in near future.
California Pacific Airline Fleet
The multi-city air service has a fleet of 50-seater regional jets and the airlines use the E-145 and E-170 planes which are all pure jets.
Each plane will have both the first and business-class seating and the Economy passengers won’t see a lot of difference from the Business class.
Contact California Pacific Airline
For feedback and inquiry, contact California Pacific Airline at +1📞1800-927-7989
For group bookings and future travel and other information you can also write to California Pacific Airlines on their email firstname.lastname@example.org
California Pacific Airline’s Free Baggage Allowance
The airlines allows 3 free of charge luggages (including 2 checked and 1 gate checked). The first piece should not excede 62” in total (Length + Width + Height) and any additional piece not exceeding 55”.
The oversize/overweight baggage charges are $50.00 USD per piece.
Connect fast to California Pacific Airlines Flights
- Headquarters –2100 Palomar Airport Rd., Ste. 222 & 223 Carlsbad, Zip: 92011-4412
- Destinations – 35
- Alternate Address for operations – 114 Townpark Dr., Suite 500, Kennesaw, GA 30144, +1 404 410 7612
- Fleet Size – A total of 7 ( three https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_ERJ_145_family” , four Embraer ERJ-145s)
- Destinations – 8
- Hubs – McClellan-Palomar Airport in Carlsbad, California
- Website – https://www.mycpair.com/”
- Cape Air’s Linkedin id – https://www.linkedin.com/company/california-pacific-airlines
- Phone Number: 📞760 436-8919 / 📞855-505-9394
- Fax: (760) 929-9315