HOW TO CANCEL BUMBLE BOOST AND STOP AUTORENEWAL
Bumble Boost is a paid subscription of the popular dating platform Bumble. Here’s what you get with a premium Bumble Boost subscription. It doesn’t let those great matches expire with a rematch option, get notified instantly when someone right-swipes you with BeeLine, and with a paid subscription, you can take as long to contact your match which is otherwise only 24 hours.
But is bumble boost worth it? Partially Yes, but you should definitely understand how bumble boost premium features work. If you think the app will get you more matches or dates with a paid subscription, then this is not how it works. You can achieve this by optimizing your profile with a Bumble Boost free account as well. Moreover, there are options to try out Bumble Boost free trial for a week or 14 days or take a subscription for 1 / 3 / 6 month, and if you do not like it, you can switch back to the free version. Here’s how to cancel Bumble Boost subscription
Cancellation Bumble Boost Membership
Many users want to cancel Bumble Boost out of sheer frustration of not getting interesting matches, while others simply want to switch over from premium subscription to a free one. You can cancel or change your Premium payment method at any time from the payment settings option under your profile. If you’ve taken a Premium subscription through your mobile service provider, then you can contact them to understand their terms and cancel Bumble.
- Please be advised that cancelling Bumble Boost will not close your Bumble account or delete your data in Bumble. It will just convert your account to a free basic version.
How to Cancel Bumble Boost Subscription through iTunes?
- Go to Settings option in your iPhone or iPad >> Tap on your Apple Id at the top >> Select iTunes Store and App Store >> Login to open it
- Then tap on Subscriptions >> Click on Manage Your Subscription >> Choose Bumble Boost >> Click on Cancel Subscription
- Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle
Cancelling Bumble Boost Subscription on Android through Google Play?
You can cancel your Bumble Boost subscription that you’ve subscribed via Google Play by following these steps:
- Open Google Play store >> Go to Account and Subscriptions >> Select Bumble from the list of active selections >> Click on Cancel
How to Cancel Bumble Boost Subscription through Credit Card?
Those who have subscribed to Bumble Boost using their credit card or PayPal account can cancel Bumble Boost by following these steps:
- Open the Bumble app >> Click on the Profile Photo in the upper left of the screen
- Choose Manage Your Boost >> Click Unsubscribe below the Boost Subscription in the middle
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – BumbleBoost Stop Payments Get Refund
What Is Bumble Boost’s Renewal Policy?
Purchases made in Bumble are non-refundable and if you delete your account and create a new one, then your subscription won’t be transferred automatically to this newly created account. For this, you need to call the Bumble Customer Support for help.
If you like to cancel your Bumble Membership, you can do so by calling Bumble at least 24-hours before your present billing cycle ends.
You can renew your Bumble account for the original subscription length so in case you are committed for a 6-month plan, it will automatically get renewed for another 6-months term if you don’t cancel the membership before the expiry of the present plan.
What is Bumble Boost’s Refund Policy?
In you are charged wrongly in case of a free 1-week or 14-days trial, then you are entitled to a refund, else not. Otherwise, you won’t get any refunds for the remaining part of your subscription on a prorated bases.
Bumble Boost Competitors And Alternatives
One of the most popular swipe-based dating apps that is feature packed
· Tinder Gold
· Tinder Platinum
Fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia and one of the best alternatives to Bumble.
· 1-month, 3-months, 6-months subscription for Preferred Member
Happn is a location based dating app that lets you meet people you’ve crossed path with and who have been near you at some point in time , and how many times.
· Subscription plans duration are 1-month, 6-months, 12-months