How Do I Cancel My Beenverified Account
BeenVerified people search and a consumer background check service renders easy search and information-heavy results that are broadly accurate. BeenVerified provides comprehensive information from some basic to advance hard-to-find data. Its results include information from public utility services, private business records, social media profiles, local and federal courts, and advance data such as weapons permits, traffic and criminal record, reverse number lookup and even separate data on sex offenders in your area.
What Is Beenverified Membership Plan
Most people prefer subscriptions over single report payments, simply because a premium data costs nearly $15 per report vs a monthly subscription of $26.89 ($52.44 for 3 months). Their Premium Data comes with high cost, and a regular subscription of $25+ a month may be simply sound prodigal for many who head for cancelling a BeenVerified account. Other negative BeenVerified reviews include double-billing without an option for a refund that irks customers a lot. Many people who attempted to cancel the BeenVerified subscription report that their customer service to be of little help. Here’s the sure-fire way on how to cancel BeenVerified account and ensure that your BeenVerified opt out has gone through successfully.
Cancellation Beenverified Subscription Requirements
Account Information Needed to Cancel Beenverified Account
- First & Last Name
- Email address associated with the account
- 9 digit Member ID (found on the right-hand side of the Dashboard)
- Full address including City, State/Province/Region and ZIP/Postal Code
- Country (if outside the USA)
- Date and amount of the Last Charge
How To Cancel BeenVerified Subscription Or Membership
You can submit a BeenVerified opt out request to their customer support team in several ways; through a form, by email, or by speaking to BeenVerified customer support. However, since the process is not automated, make sure you cancel well in advance before your next billing date and follow up on your request.
How To Cancel BeenVerified Account From Their Website?
- Enter your email associated with the account and password to log into to your BeenVerified account
- Click on Contact Usoption from the Help section at the bottom of the home page and open the contact form
- In Topic dropdown, choose 3rd option “Cancel Account”, enter your first, last name, email address, and a short message including your 9-digit member ID (found on the welcome mail).
- Submit your request and wait for a confirmation email from BeenVerified
How To Cancel BeenVerified Account By E-mail
- Compose an email for BeenVerified account cancellation
- Include all the necessary account information as mentioned above
- Send your cancellation email at: support@BeenVerified .com . Later, you can call BeenVerified customer support and ask for a verbal confirmation code after you have received a confirmation email for cancellation.
Retain this cancellation confirmation and do check your next bank statement to ensure no payment has gone through towards the next month’s subscription fee. In case it has, raise a dispute with BeenVerified customer service and your bank separately showing the confirmation email as proof.
How to Cancel Beenverified Account on Phone?
- You can raise a BeenVerified cancel request by calling their BeenVerified Customer Support Number at: 📞 1-888-579-5910 (Open 6:00 am – 11:30 pm EST daily)
- Select Option 1 from the menu
- Provide the necessary information such as your 9-digit member ID and ask the agent to cancel your account
- Ask for a verbal confirmation code as well as a confirmation email as proof of cancellation
Retain the confirmation information you’re given and check your bank statement to ensure no further charges have been debited
How to Cancel BeenVerified Account through iTunes
If you have subscribed to BeenVerified services through iTunes, then Apple is in charge of your subscription and not BeenVerified.
- Go to Settings on your phone >> Select “iTunes & App Store”.
- Sign in to your iTunes accountby entering your Apple ID and password
- Go to Subscriptions >> Click “Manage” >> Find BeenVerified and tap on it.
- Go to Options >> Select “Turn Off Auto-Renewal”.
- Once the present billing cycle is over, your subscription will be cancelled
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS [FAQ] – Cancelling BeenVerified Subscription Get Refund
How to delete my BeenVerified account to permanently remove my info from BeenVerified?
Many users may be uncomfortable about so much information about them readily available for access for everyone online. And as a data broker, it really doesn’t go well with the company when people request to remove their information from the database. However, the process of deleting your information from BeenVerified is fairly simple.
Method 1: The easiest way to opt out of people search result and BeenVerified’s database is by Clicking on this link >> Enter your details like first and last name, select your state and search your record >> Verify your request to delete your data by clicking on the link in a verification email from BeenVerified and wait for their confirmation email.
Method 2: Go to Contact Us section at the bottom >> Select “Remove My Info” in Topic >> Enter details like full name, email address, and a short message in the box below and submit your request.
However, as mentioned, such requests are aversive to the nature of business that thrives on people’s data, so there’s no guarantee that the information may actually get deleted or even if it does, the information won’t reappear on the site later.
Can I get a refund from BeenVerified after cancelling my subscription?
As per BeenVerified ’s refund policy, if a customer is not happy with the subscription or if the service wasn’t up to the customer’s expectations or the customer wasn’t provided with the information promised, then they can raise a request for a refund by calling Customer Care at 📞 1-888-579-5910 or by emailing a request to: support@BeenVerified .com . All refund requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. If the refund request is denied, then the customer can use BeenVerified ’s services as normal until the end of the billing cycle.
Note: If BeenVerified receives a dispute or chargeback from the customer’s bank, then BeenVerified reserves the right to challenge such a dispute or permanently suspend the customer’s account.
Can I put my BeenVerified subscription on hold instead of cancelling it?
No, there is no option to pause a membership with BeenVerified. The only option is to cancel it altogether. However, at any point later if the customer wants to resume the membership, they can log in with their old credentials and choose a subscription plan.