What Is Amazon Prime Subscription ?
Amazon Prime is a great platform for regular shoppers to snitch a bunch of benefits. The prime users are given outstanding facilities like unlimited free deliveries, unlimited photo storage, eBook reading, music streaming, and free access to the Prime video library. In many products, there is the same day delivery; however, it depends upon the location you live. With prime membership, you can enjoy the latest video content, including movies and songs. Cancel Amazon Music process is very easy but refund policy is very strict .
Amazon Prime Free Trial Vs Paid Subscription
Free Trial & paid Subscription:
After reading great reviews about Amazon Prime and its breathtaking benefits, many questions come into your mind: how to get a subscription to Amazon prime, what its cost is, and subscription cost. You need to explore its relevant information before purchasing a subscription. Fortunately, you will get a 30-day free trial with selected banks.
The current subscription cost of Amazon prime is $119 a year or $12.99 per month. So it is best to sign up for a free 30-day trial to enjoy the perks and exclusive deal of Amazon prime. For a free trial, your Account must have a valid & active credit card to start the free trial. You can cancel the membership at any time. If you have forgotten to cancel during the 30-day free trial, you’ll be automatically upgraded to a paid membership plan when the trial period expires. You need to cancel it before trail period gets over.
Want To Cancel Amazon Prime Subscription ?
Reasons For Cancellation of Amazon prime Subscription
There might be several reasons when you decide to cancel Amazon Prime subscription. Amazon massive benefits are worth for some customers not for every customers;It varies with the requirements.
Some of them are below:
- Amazon Prime is Expensive:
Some peoples are not using most of the advantages and not regular shoppers. It seems expensive for them, so they decide to cancel the subscription.
- Amazon prime subscription is not the only retail choice:
Many users are using different stores for shopping. Amazon subscription become a costly line for them.
- Better Alternative: Several other retailers like Walmart& Target provide interesting plans and same-day delivery with paying fewer fees or free. Since Amazon Prime does not provide same-day delivery in some location, then it might be unsuitable for some user so decide to cancel the Amazon paid subscription
How to Cancel Amazon Prime Subscription Online?
Canceling your Amazon Prime membership is quite simple. Here are the steps you need to process anytime to stop Amazon Subscription:
- Open the Amazon website and log in to your Account
- Discover the top right corner
- Locate personalized greeting and search for Account & Lists
- Hit on Prime Membership
- The Prime Membership Page will display info regarding membership like preferred payment card, date, and the End Membership button to end the membership.
- Click on the End Membership and Benefits tab located on the left corner of the page and click on it.
- Now a page appears in which Amazon will try to perform its convincing process to make you stay with the Prime subscription. It includes reminding of the perks you will be missing out on once you stop the subscription.
- Scroll down to the bottom and then select I don’t want My benefit option to cancel the subscription
- Once canceled, Amazon follow-up double for confirmation to cancel the membership.
- Hit on Continue to Cancel & Cancel Membership appearing on the screen.
Cancelling Or Stop Amazon Prime Subscription Via Phone?
Customers can call 📞 1888-280-4331 Amazon customer care by locating the official website’s contact page and do a chat to claim for Amazon Prime Cancellation. You can find Amazon USA Phone Number list and contact details .
Follow the below pointers for canceling the Amazon Prime membership through the Application:
- Open the Amazon Application
- Tab the Menu option
- Click on Account Settings and Choose Manage Prime Membership
- Log in with your credentials you have set up.
- Scroll down the bottom and click on End Membership or End Trial Button If you enrolled for a trial
- A prompt will appear asking for your confirmation; hit on Cancel my benefits.
- Now you can cancel the membership by clicking on the End Now & End on the date button.
If still confused and need to clear your doubts regarding Amazon Prime Cancellation you can switch toward the help desk option. It usually appears at the right corner of the website, connect and sort out all your questions.
FAQ: Amazon Prime Membership Cancel & Refund
What do I lose if I cancel Amazon Prime subscription?
You will lose all exclusive benefits you have after purchasing a prime membership like
free delivery charges, Kindle lending library, Prime Music, and video access.
Can I get any refund If I cancel Amazon Prime Subscription?
If you have not used the benefits of Amazon Prime, for instance, not made any eligible purchases, then you are eligible for a full refund.
Can I know when My Amazon Prime membership ends?
- Locate Amazon Account Page
- Sign in to your Account
- Discover the right corner of the page to view a “Hi, Your Name”-message
- Under that message, locate the drop-down, and choose your Account.
- Click on Prime
- You will view the status, including the date regarding Amazon Prime membership.
Can I turn off the Auto payment of Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can turn off auto-renewal payment if you decide to stop Amazon prime. Just Locate Manage Prime Membership and Click on the Turn off option through the link and then Hit on Confirm Cancellation. Once done, you will get a notification.
Is there any initial charge for my free trial of Amazon Prime?
You won’t be charged to sign up for Amazon Prime. You need to cancel it before its last day; if not, you will be automatically upgraded to a paid membership plan.